Accelerate success with AmpliFi. With our interim or fractional CFO services, you will be ready to meet your next finance challenge or inflection point.
Reno’s economy has diversified immensely since the Great Recession, with a range of companies across industries looking for finance expertise. AmpliFi understands the nuances of your business and offers customized outsourced CFO services to provide you with forward-focused deliverables to guide your Reno-based company through its next growth phase. Plus, our interim or fractional CFO services are cost-effective and not contingent on contracts or long-term commitments.
AmpliFi will assemble your financial information electronically to organize and simplify data in a logical manner so you can make informed decisions. With that, part of our fractional CFO services include providing you with monthly deliverables such as:
1. Managerial Reporting – Includes dashboards centered on KPIs and what drives the economics of a business.
2. Financial Statement Analysis – A review of financial statements to provide insights on trends and performance related to benchmarks.
3. Cash Management – Work with your internal accounting team to optimize cash operations and provide detailed cash forecasts.
4. Working Capital Management – Optimize terms on accounts receivable, accounts payable, and inventory purchases to keep the working capital needs of your business front and center.
5. Annual Budgets – Provide the future fiscal year budget, by line item, vendor and customer/product broken down by month.
6. Forecasts – After each month-end close, get a projection of financial statements for the next month, quarter and year.
7. Revenue Model – Get a bottoms-up approach to modeling how a company earns revenue by isolating key drivers, including price and volume estimates, possibly by product, division, geography, etc.
8. Cost of Goods Sold Model – A bottoms-up approach to modeling the key cost drivers of a business. Cost of goods sold (COGS) refers to the direct costs of producing the goods sold by a company.
9. Benchmarking – Analysis of payroll, marketing costs, and margin and profitability levels against market benchmarks.
10. Monthly Financial Summary – The Monthly Business Review (MBR) summary utilizes various financial and performance reports to inform you of current and anticipated company health with insights and trends.
An identified and clearly articulated economic moat will focus your organizational efforts while you leverage your competitive advantage to unlock growth. Your outsourced CFO from AmpliFi can connect your budget to your strategy, then track and report on the performance during the Monthly Business Review. Identify and make quarterly adjustments with the data and feedback provided by your interim or fractional CFO.
1. Identify value proposition and vision.
2. Articulate key activities.
3. Understand your company’s competitive environment.
4. Build department roadmaps that drive forward strategic objectives.
5. Align roadmaps with financial and human capital to ensure success.
Businesses linking strategy to their budgets while incorporating employee goals and business priorities see rewards. Data-driven companies can gain structure and accountability when given visibility into activities. AmpliFi’s approach enables:
1. Deliberate Action Toward Vision – CEOs cast the vision and set priorities; the c-suite aligns activities to the provided direction.
2. Productivity Optimization – Access tools that manage and guide efficiency by measuring activities, capacity and utilization.
3. Invested Team – Empowered and independent leadership teams, with accountability and focus.
4. Key Decisions Linked to Long-Term Financials – Continuous attention aimed at financial goals.
5. Dynamic Reporting – Enable key decisions and meeting cadence around organizational objectives.
6. Enterprise Level Data – Next-generation tech allows organizational data to be leveraged.
Discover how your company functions through a finance lens, enabling you to speak the language of capital providers while taking the complexity out of capital markets.
1. Capital Needs Assessment – Equity, debt, factoring, or another form of capital will be assessed and matched with your plans for future growth, risk factors and eligibility.
2. Story and Collateral – Your strategic and financial story of where you’re going and how you’ll get there will depend on the historical detail and support for forecasted profitability. Your outsourced CFO from AmpliFi will develop the narrative and provide formal decks with financial models and other supporting documents.
3. Transaction Management and Negotiation – Led by experienced professionals, your search for funds will be on a level playing field when you’re sitting next to your Capital Director and Corporate Finance Director.
4. Capital Partner Discovery – AmpliFi identifies and examines prospective capital providers using our existing and ever-growing roster of providers. When needed, we’ll search beyond our network to ensure proper exposure for your deal.
5. Outreach and Engagement – Contact management and ongoing communication administered by AmpliFi.
6. Secure Data Room – Organize, manage documents, and allow access to key prospects and partners.
Not your typical Reno service provider
As Reno changes, so too does the future of finance. More than an outsourced CFO service, AmpliFi is a holistic partner that’s committed to your success and understanding your business needs — no matter how simple or complex they may seem. With an interim or fractional CFO, get the expertise you require, with an easy-to-understand roadmap and forward-focused solutions tailored to your specific needs.Give Us a Call
“I had all these insights and ideas that I knew would transform my business, but distilling it down to a narrative to execute on was proving to be challenging. AmpliFi solved that problem.”
– Jonathan Hoff, CEO Monte Vista Farming
The Finance Expertise You Require
We specialize in complexity, and our services will flex to your requirements. Fractional and interim CFOs from AmpliFi provide monthly deliverables that come backed with best practices, proven financial strategy and innovative forecasting tools.
Whether you run a Reno-based startup in need of financial literacy or a medium-sized corporation struggling with an inflection point, AmpliFi’s outsourced CFO services and deliverables may be just what you’re looking for.
Are you ready to finally unlock your business’s potential? Schedule time to talk with us.
LET’S GET STARTED