Reshape your organization’s ambitions and future with fractional CFO services that empower you with expertise and data to make informed decisions.
Business news channel CNBC ranked North Carolina the No. 1 state for business in 2022 and the growth that Raleigh-based companies have been experiencing is a big reason why. With a diverse ecosystem of growing industries, plus affordable costs for employers and employees, it’s a thrilling time to be part of the business community in Raleigh. AmpliFi will provide you with fractional CFO services to ensure your organization has the financial expertise and resources you need to continue growing and be a part of the City of Oaks’ continued success story.
With outsourced CFO services from AmpliFi, we will electronically gather, organize, and simplify your financial data in a practical manner so you can access it to make informed decisions. Your interim or fractional CFO will provide you with monthly deliverables that may include:
1. Managerial Reporting – Get dashboards centered on KPIs and what drives the economics of a business.
2. Financial Statement Analysis – A review of financial statements to provide insights on trends and performance related to benchmarks.
3. Cash Management – Partner with your internal accounting team to optimize cash operations and provide detailed cash forecasts.
4. Working Capital Management – Optimize terms on accounts receivable, accounts payable, and inventory purchases to keep the working capital needs of your business front and center.
5. Annual Budgets – Provide the future fiscal year budget, by line item, vendor and customer/product broken down by month.
6. Forecasts – Receive a projection of financial statements for the next month, quarter and year following each month-end close.
7. Revenue Model – Provide a bottoms-up approach to modeling how a company earns revenue by isolating key drivers, including price and volume estimates, possibly by product, division, geography, etc.
8. Cost of Goods Sold Model – A bottoms-up approach to modeling the key cost drivers of a business. Cost of goods sold (COGS) refers to the direct costs of producing the goods sold by a company.
9. Benchmarking – Get an analysis of payroll, marketing costs, and margin and profitability levels against market benchmarks.
10. Monthly Financial Summary – The Monthly Business Review (MBR) summary utilizes various financial and performance reports to inform you of current and anticipated company health with insights and trends.
Your competitive advantage is what drives growth. An identified and clearly articulated moat will focus your organizational efforts. An outsourced CFO can connect your budget to your strategy, then track and report on the performance during the Monthly Business Review. With the data and feedback provided, you will be ready to make adjustments, kind of like using a lever to control your business.
1. Identify value proposition and vision.
2. Articulate key activities.
3. Understand your company’s competitive environment.
4. Build department roadmaps that drive forward strategic objectives.
5. Align roadmaps with financial and human capital to ensure success.
Organizations that link strategy to their budgets while incorporating employee goals and business priorities see rewards. Data-driven companies can gain structure and accountability when given visibility into activities. The approach AmpliFi takes enables:
1. Deliberate Action Toward Vision – CEOs cast the vision and set priorities; the c-suite aligns activities to the provided direction.
2. Productivity Optimization – Access tools that manage and guide efficiency by measuring activities, capacity and utilization.
3. Invested Team – Empowered and independent leadership teams, with accountability and focus.
4. Key Decisions Linked to Long-Term Financials – Continuous attention aimed at financial goals.
5. Dynamic Reporting – Enable key decisions and meeting cadence around organizational objectives.
6. Enterprise Level Data – Next-generation tech allows organizational data to be leveraged.
Through the lens of finance, fully understand how your company functions. Speak the language of capital providers and take the complexity out of capital markets.
1. Capital Needs Assessment – Equity, debt, factoring, or another form of capital will be assessed and matched with your plans for future growth, risk factors and eligibility.
2. Story and Collateral – Your strategic and financial story of where you’re going and how you’ll get there will depend on the historical detail and support for forecasted profitability. Your fractional CFO will develop the narrative and provide formal decks with financial models and other supporting documents created by AmpliFi.
3. Transaction Management and Negotiation – Led by experienced professionals, your search for funds will be on a level playing field when you’re sitting next to your Capital Director and Corporate Finance Director.
4. Capital Partner Discovery – AmpliFi identifies and examines prospective capital providers using our existing and ever-growing roster of providers. When needed, we’ll search beyond our network to ensure proper exposure for your deal.
5. Outreach and Engagement – Contact management and ongoing communication administered by AmpliFi.
6. Secure Data Room – Organize, manage documents, and allow access to key prospects and partners.
Not your typical Raleigh service provider
AmpliFi believes in your ambition and we want to support it. We specialize in offering customizable outsourced CFO services that are innovative and driven by data. In addition to providing you with the roadmap, expertise, and financial forecasting you need to achieve your short- and long-term financial goals, your fractional or interim CFO will work with you on financial fluency and discipline, so that you have all the tools and vocabulary required to serve your organization’s aspirations.Give Us a Call
“I had all these insights and ideas that I knew would transform my business, but distilling it down to a narrative to execute on was proving to be challenging. AmpliFi solved that problem.”
– Jonathan Hoff, CEO Monte Vista Farming
Combining shrewdness and innovation to have your way
Your organization’s growth doesn’t have to be dependent on having a bloated, in-house financial team. With outsourced CFO services for your Raleigh-based company, you can run lean but still get all the financial savvy you require. Your fractional CFO will identify target areas of growth for your company, helping you avoid the plateaus and common pitfalls many of your competitors are likely facing.
Are you up for an outsourced CFO who has the expertise to help you prioritize your goals and open new growth opportunities? If so, AmpliFi has what you’ve been looking for.
Are you ready to finally unlock your business’s potential? Schedule time to talk with us.
LET’S GET STARTED