Stagnation is your enemy. With proven, avant-garde ideas from an experienced interim or fractional CFO, AmpliFi will prepare your company for the future.
The city of Des Moines has more than Midwestern charm and a friendly small-town atmosphere, it’s also a growing business hub that has growing business needs. Regarded for its insurance, publishing and financial services, plus its affordable cost of living, Des Moines is a great place to have planted your company flag and grow into the future. With outsourced CFO services from AmpliFi, prepare for the next chapter in your organization’s story with forward-focused solutions you need to realize your vision and achieve enduring success.
AmpliFi will assemble your financial information electronically to simplify and organize data in a logical manner so you can make informed decisions. With that, your fractional or interim CFO will provide you with monthly deliverables that may include:
1. Managerial Reporting – Includes dashboards centered on KPIs and what drives the economics of a business.
2. Financial Statement Analysis – A review of financial statements to provide insights on trends and performance related to benchmarks.
3. Cash Management – Work with your internal accounting team to optimize cash operations and provide detailed cash forecasts.
4. Working Capital Management – Optimize terms on accounts receivable, accounts payable, and inventory purchases to keep the working capital needs of your business front and center.
5. Annual Budgets – Provide the future fiscal year budget, by line item, vendor and customer/product broken down by month.
6. Forecasts – After each month-end close, get a projection of financial statements for the next month, quarter and year.
7. Revenue Model – Get a bottoms-up approach to modeling how a company earns revenue by isolating key drivers, including price and volume estimates, possibly by product, division, geography, etc.
8. Cost of Goods Sold Model – A bottoms-up approach to modeling the key cost drivers of a business. Cost of goods sold (COGS) refers to the direct costs of producing the goods sold by a company.
9. Benchmarking – Analysis of payroll, marketing costs, and margin and profitability levels against market benchmarks.
10. Monthly Financial Summary – The Monthly Business Review (MBR) summary utilizes various financial and performance reports to inform you of current and anticipated company health with insights and trends.
Maximize your competitive advantage to increase growth. An identified and clearly articulated moat will focus your organizational efforts. Your outsourced CFO from AmpliFi can connect your budget to your strategy, then track and report on the performance during the Monthly Business Review. With the data and feedback provided, make potential adjustments for the quarter.
1. Identify value proposition and vision.
2. Articulate key activities.
3. Understand your company’s competitive environment.
4. Build department roadmaps that drive forward strategic objectives.
5. Align roadmaps with financial and human capital to ensure success.
Companies that link strategy to their budgets while incorporating employee goals and business priorities see rewards. Data-driven organizations can gain structure and accountability when given visibility into activities. AmpliFi’s approach enables:
1. Deliberate Action Toward Vision – CEOs cast the vision and set priorities; the c-suite aligns activities to the provided direction.
2. Productivity Optimization – Access tools that manage and guide efficiency by measuring activities, capacity and utilization.
3. Invested Team – Empowered and independent leadership teams, with accountability and focus.
4. Key Decisions Linked to Long-Term Financials – Continuous attention aimed at financial goals.
5. Dynamic Reporting – Enable key decisions and meeting cadence around organizational objectives.
6. Enterprise Level Data – Next-generation tech allows organizational data to be leveraged.
Understand how your business functions through a finance lens. Speak the language of capital providers and take the complexity out of capital markets.
1. Capital Needs Assessment – Equity, debt, factoring, or another form of capital will be assessed and matched with your plans for future growth, risk factors and eligibility.
2. Story and Collateral – Your strategic and financial story of where you’re going and how you’ll get there will depend on the historical detail and support for forecasted profitability. Your fractional CFO will develop the narrative and provide formal decks with financial models and other supporting documents created by AmpliFi.
3. Transaction Management and Negotiation – Led by experienced professionals, your search for funds will be on a level playing field when you’re sitting next to your Capital Director and Corporate Finance Director.
4. Capital Partner Discovery – AmpliFi identifies and examines prospective capital providers using our existing and ever-growing roster of providers. When needed, we’ll search beyond our network to ensure proper exposure for your deal.
5. Outreach and Engagement – Contact management and ongoing communication administered by AmpliFi.
6. Secure Data Room – Organize, manage documents, and allow access to key prospects and partners.
Not your typical Des Moines service provider
At AmpliFi, we understand your unique business needs, no matter how complex they are. If you want to cement your place in the Des Moines business community while avoiding growth traps, choose outsourced CFO services that inspire confidence. With our forward-thinking approach, get an easy-to-understand roadmap, expertise and solutions that are customizable to address your challenges to get you where you want to go now and into the future.Give Us a Call
“We always acted on instinct rather than analysis. Amplifi was able to validate our instincts through their process and insight. And in that way they’ve brought greater clarity – and boldness – to our vision.”
– David Gordon, Founder, CEO of evanhealy
Don’t settle for any financial service
Nimble and innovative, our fractional and interim CFOs separate themselves from competitors by providing finance solutions and essential monthly deliverables that provide real value without contracts or long-term commitments.
If you are an ambitious business owner who wants a financial expert to unlock sustainable, long-term success, our outsourced CFO services may be the solution you have been looking for. We can meet the demands of growth found in established lower, mid-market, and venture-backed startups while accelerating growth in a manner that brings structure, clarity, and focus to your organization.