Find yourself needing finance talent? Give your Provo-based company a competitive edge with AmpliFi’s innovative interim or fractional CFO services.
With great career and wage growth opportunities available, The Garden City has blossomed into the destination for emerging organizations and tech businesses in particular. Whether your company has reached an inflection point or you need an infusion of finance talent, get the forward-focused expertise you require with interim or fractional CFO services that will help carry your organization into its next growth stage.
AmpliFi will assemble your financial information electronically to organize and simplify data in a logical manner so you can make informed decisions. With that, part of our fractional CFO services include providing you with monthly deliverables such as:
1. Managerial Reporting – Includes dashboards centered on KPIs and what drives the economics of a business.
2. Financial Statement Analysis – A review of financial statements to provide insights on trends and performance related to benchmarks.
3. Cash Management – Work with your internal accounting team to optimize cash operations and provide detailed cash forecasts.
4. Working Capital Management – Optimize terms on accounts receivable, accounts payable, and inventory purchases to keep the working capital needs of your business front and center.
5. Annual Budgets – Provide the future fiscal year budget, by line item, vendor and customer/product broken down by month.
6. Forecasts – After each month-end close, get a projection of financial statements for the next month, quarter and year.
7. Revenue Model – Get a bottoms-up approach to modeling how a company earns revenue by isolating key drivers, including price and volume estimates, possibly by product, division, geography, etc.
8. Cost of Goods Sold Model – A bottoms-up approach to modeling the key cost drivers of a business. Cost of goods sold (COGS) refers to the direct costs of producing the goods sold by a company.
9. Benchmarking – Analysis of payroll, marketing costs, and margin and profitability levels against market benchmarks.
10. Monthly Financial Summary – The Monthly Business Review (MBR) summary utilizes various financial and performance reports to inform you of current and anticipated company health with insights and trends.
Your key to growth is your competitive advantage. An identified and clearly articulated economic moat will focus your organizational efforts. Your outsourced CFO from AmpliFi can connect your budget to your strategy, then track and report on the performance during the Monthly Business Review. Identify and make quarterly adjustments with the data and feedback provided by your interim or fractional CFO.
1. Identify value proposition and vision.
2. Articulate key activities.
3. Understand your company’s competitive environment.
4. Build department roadmaps that drive forward strategic objectives.
5. Align roadmaps with financial and human capital to ensure success.
Organizations linking strategy to their budgets while incorporating employee goals and business priorities see rewards. Data-driven businesses can gain structure and accountability when given visibility into activities. Your AmpliFi outsourced CFO’s approach enables:
1. Deliberate Action Toward Vision – CEOs cast the vision and set priorities; the c-suite aligns activities to the provided direction.
2. Productivity Optimization – Access tools that manage and guide efficiency by measuring activities, capacity and utilization.
3. Invested Team – Empowered and independent leadership teams, with accountability and focus.
4. Key Decisions Linked to Long-Term Financials – Continuous attention aimed at financial goals.
5. Dynamic Reporting – Enable key decisions and meeting cadence around organizational objectives.
6. Enterprise Level Data – Next-generation tech allows organizational data to be leveraged
Discover how your company functions through a finance lens, enabling you to speak the language of capital providers while taking the complexity out of capital markets.
1. Capital Needs Assessment – Equity, debt, factoring, or another form of capital will be assessed and matched with your plans for future growth, risk factors and eligibility.
2. Story and Collateral – Your strategic and financial story of where you’re going and how you’ll get there will depend on the historical detail and support for forecasted profitability. Outsourced CFO services from AmpliFi will develop the narrative and provide formal decks with financial models and other supporting documents.
3. Transaction Management and Negotiation – Led by experienced professionals, your search for funds will be on a level playing field when you’re sitting next to your Capital Director and Corporate Finance Director.
4. Capital Partner Discovery – AmpliFi identifies and examines prospective capital providers using our existing and ever-growing roster of providers. When needed, we’ll search beyond our network to ensure proper exposure for your deal.
5. Outreach and Engagement – Contact management and ongoing communication administered by AmpliFi.
6. Secure Data Room – Organize, manage documents, and allow access to key prospects and partners.
Not your typical Provo service provider
Designed for the ambitious CEO or COO, AmpliFi’s outsourced CFO services include more than just deliverables. AmpliFi is a holistic partner that’s committed to your success and understanding your business needs — no matter how simple or complex they might appear. With AmpliFi, get an easy-to-understand roadmap and solutions tailored to your specific needs. With our expertise paired with your know-how, you’ll be much better equipped to overcome the challenges of today and tomorrow.Give Us a Call
“We needed financial discipline and fluency to understand what the capital needs of the business were and how to address those needs.”
– Sean Moritz, President 30Watt
Value Through Results-Focused Service
We specialize in meeting the demands of growth found in established lower, mid-market, and venture-backed startups. Regardless of your industry, our fractional and interim CFOs will accelerate growth by bringing structure, clarity, and a forward-focused finance focus to your organization.
If you want to increase the value of your business, outsourced CFO services from AmpliFi may be the solution you’ve been looking for. Our services aren’t contingent on contracts or long-term commitments, and all services are tailored to meet your specific needs.