Don’t get stuck in neutral. Shift your organization into a new gear with forward-focused fractional CFO services tailored to meet your unique finance challenges.
One of the fast-growing cities in the United States, Charlotte, North Carolina boasts world-class amenities and an affordable cost of living. It’s no wonder organizations and people want to be here. But what if you aren’t able to get the financial expertise needed to serve your company’s growing needs? With outsourced CFO services that are available on a fractional or interim basis from AmpliFi, get finance-focused solutions that account for your organization’s complexity and are customized to meet your short- and long-term goals.
AmpliFi will gather your financial information electronically to simplify and organize your data in a logical manner so you can access it to make informed decisions. With the data, your fractional or interim CFO will provide you with monthly deliverables that may include:
1. Managerial Reporting – Includes dashboards centered on KPIs and what drives the economics of a business.
2. Financial Statement Analysis – A review of financial statements to provide insights on trends and performance related to benchmarks.
3. Cash Management – Work with your internal accounting team to optimize cash operations and provide detailed cash forecasts.
4. Working Capital Management – Optimize terms on accounts receivable, accounts payable, and inventory purchases to keep the working capital needs of your business front and center.
5. Annual Budgets – Provide the future fiscal year budget, by line item, vendor and customer/product broken down by month.
6. Forecasts – After each month-end close, get a projection of financial statements for the next month, quarter and year.
7. Revenue Model – Get a bottoms-up approach to modeling how a company earns revenue by isolating key drivers, including price and volume estimates, possibly by product, division, geography, etc.
8. Cost of Goods Sold Model – A bottoms-up approach to modeling the key cost drivers of a business. Cost of goods sold (COGS) refers to the direct costs of producing the goods sold by a company.
9. Benchmarking – Analysis of payroll, marketing costs, and margin and profitability levels against market benchmarks.
10. Monthly Financial Summary – The Monthly Business Review (MBR) summary utilizes various financial and performance reports to inform you of current and anticipated company health with insights and trends.
Your competitive advantage is what drives growth. An identified and clearly articulated moat will focus your organizational efforts. Your AmpliFi outsourced CFO can connect your budget to your strategy, then track and report on the performance during the Monthly Business Review. With the provided data and feedback, you are positioned to make necessary adjustments for the quarter.
1. Identify value proposition and vision.
2. Articulate key activities.
3. Understand your company’s competitive environment.
4. Build department roadmaps that drive forward strategic objectives.
5. Align roadmaps with financial and human capital to ensure success.
Companies that link strategy to their budgets while incorporating employee goals and business priorities see rewards. Data-driven organizations can gain structure and accountability when given visibility into activities. Our approach enables:
1. Deliberate Action Toward Vision – CEOs cast the vision and set priorities; the c-suite aligns activities to the provided direction.
2. Productivity Optimization – Access tools that manage and guide efficiency by measuring activities, capacity and utilization.
3. Invested Team – Empowered and independent leadership teams, with accountability and focus.
4. Key Decisions Linked to Long-Term Financials – Continuous attention aimed at financial goals.
5. Dynamic Reporting – Enable key decisions and meeting cadence around organizational objectives.
6. Enterprise Level Data – Next-generation tech allows organizational data to be leveraged.
Through a finance lens, gain a comprehensive understanding of how your business functions. Speak the language of capital providers and take the complexity out of capital markets.
1. Capital Needs Assessment – Equity, debt, factoring, or another form of capital will be assessed and matched with your plans for future growth, risk factors and eligibility.
2. Story and Collateral – Your strategic and financial story of where you’re going and how you’ll get there will depend on the historical detail and support for forecasted profitability. Your outsourced CFO will develop the narrative and provide formal decks with financial models and other supporting documents created by AmpliFi.
3. Transaction Management and Negotiation – Led by experienced professionals, your search for funds will be on a level playing field when you’re sitting next to your Capital Director and Corporate Finance Director.
4. Capital Partner Discovery – AmpliFi identifies and examines prospective capital providers using our existing and ever-growing roster of providers. When needed, we’ll search beyond our network to ensure proper exposure for your deal.
5. Outreach and Engagement – Contact management and ongoing communication administered by AmpliFi.
6. Secure Data Room – Organize, manage documents, and allow access to key prospects and partners.
Not your typical Charlotte service provider
Forget spinning your wheels as you chart a new financial path with AmpliFi’s fractional CFO services that will provide you with the roadmap and solutions your Charlotte-based organization needs to grow and thrive into the future. AmpliFi will take a comprehensive approach, giving you financial forecasting and smart resource allocation that will get you where you want to go.Give Us a Call
“We needed financial discipline and fluency to understand what the capital needs of the business were and how to address those needs.”
– Sean Moritz, President 30Watt
Forward-focused finance solutions
AmpliFi is not a traditional accounting firm. With our outsourced CFO services for your Charlotte-based business, get a data-driven approach that will help you address your specific challenges — one by one — as we help map your path to growth. In addition to offering critical performance analytics, our fractional CFOs separate themselves from competitors by providing forward-focused finance solutions that inspire confidence.
Are you ready to finally unlock your business’s potential? Schedule time to talk with us.
LET’S GET STARTED