Amplify your organization’s financial outlook with a fractional CFO that brings a nontraditional, forward-focused approach.
Austin is filled with more than good music, food and people. The city also has an amazing start-up business culture, and AmpliFi wants to help your organization thrive with our innovative outsourced CFO services. If you are ready for an outside expert to help shape your financial future, who will also assist you with keeping up with a rapidly changing business environment, you may benefit from having an interim or fractional CFO to propel your Austin-based company through its next stage of growth.
As part of your outsourced CFO services from AmpliFi, we will electronically gather, simplify and organize your financial data in a logical manner so you can access it to make informed decisions. Your fractional or interim CFO will provide you with monthly deliverables that may include:
1. Managerial Reporting – Get dashboards centered on KPIs and what drives the economics of a business.
2. Financial Statement Analysis – A review of financial statements to provide insights on trends and performance related to benchmarks.
3. Cash Management – Partner with your internal accounting team to optimize cash operations and provide detailed cash forecasts.
4. Working Capital Management – Optimize terms on accounts receivable, accounts payable, and inventory purchases to keep the working capital needs of your business front and center.
5. Annual Budgets – Provide the future fiscal year budget, by line item, vendor and customer/product broken down by month.
6. Forecasts – Receive a projection of financial statements for the next month, quarter and year following each month-end close.
7. Revenue Model – Provide a bottoms-up approach to modeling how a company earns revenue by isolating key drivers, including price and volume estimates, possibly by product, division, geography, etc.
8. Cost of Goods Sold Model – A bottoms-up approach to modeling the key cost drivers of a business. Cost of goods sold (COGS) refers to the direct costs of producing the goods sold by a company.
9. Benchmarking – Get an analysis of payroll, marketing costs, and margin and profitability levels against market benchmarks.
10. Monthly Financial Summary – The Monthly Business Review (MBR) summary utilizes various financial and performance reports to inform you of current and anticipated company health with insights and trends.
Your competitive advantage is what will drive growth. An identified and clearly articulated moat will focus your organizational efforts. Your fractional CFO can connect your budget to your strategy, then track and report on the performance during the Monthly Business Review. With the data and feedback provided, you will be well-informed to make adjustments for the quarter, as needed.
1. Identify value proposition and vision.
2. Articulate key activities.
3. Understand your company’s competitive environment.
4. Build department roadmaps that drive forward strategic objectives.
5. Align roadmaps with financial and human capital to ensure success.
Companies that link strategy to their budgets while incorporating employee goals and business priorities see rewards. Data-driven organizations can gain structure and accountability when given visibility into activities. AmpliFi’s approach enables:
1. Deliberate Action Toward Vision – CEOs cast the vision and set priorities; the c-suite aligns activities to the provided direction.
2. Productivity Optimization – Access tools that manage and guide efficiency by measuring activities, capacity and utilization.
3. Invested Team – Empowered and independent leadership teams, with accountability and focus.
4. Key Decisions Linked to Long-Term Financials – Continuous attention aimed at financial goals.
5. Dynamic Reporting – Enable key decisions and meeting cadence around organizational objectives.
6. Enterprise Level Data – Next-generation tech allows organizational data to be leveraged.
Through the lens of finance, fully understand how your business functions. Speak the language of capital providers and take the complexity out of capital markets.
1. Capital Needs Assessment – Equity, debt, factoring, or another form of capital will be assessed and matched with your plans for future growth, risk factors and eligibility.
2. Story and Collateral – Your strategic and financial story of where you’re going and how you’ll get there will depend on the historical detail and support for forecasted profitability. Your outsourced CFO will develop the narrative and provide formal decks with financial models and other supporting documents created by AmpliFi.
3. Transaction Management and Negotiation – Led by experienced professionals, your search for funds will be on a level playing field when you’re sitting next to your Capital Director and Corporate Finance Director.
4. Capital Partner Discovery – AmpliFi identifies and examines prospective capital providers using our existing and ever-growing roster of providers. When needed, we’ll search beyond our network to ensure proper exposure for your deal.
5. Outreach and Engagement – Contact management and ongoing communication administered by AmpliFi.
6. Secure Data Room – Organize, manage documents, and allow access to key prospects and partners.
Not your typical Austin service provider
Reshape your organization’s future for the better with a holistic fractional CFO service that will provide you with the roadmap, expertise, and solutions needed to achieve your financial goals. Whether you are a novice looking to learn discipline and financial fluency from an expert or you need dramatic, forward-thinking ideas, we can provide financial forecasting, resource allocation, and all the data you need so that you feel empowered to make informed decisions that will improve your company’s short- and long-term outlook.Give Us a Call
“We needed financial discipline and fluency to understand what the capital needs of the business were and how to address those needs.”
– Sean Moritz, President 30Watt
Reach performance goals instead of hitting plateaus
If you are concerned about your company plateauing, it’s not too late to strengthen performance. We know the common pitfalls growing businesses face, which means we also know how to overcome these challenges. Your outsourced CFO from AmpliFi will treat you like a true business partner who wants to understand your goals to develop key performance indicators helping you achieve your success.
Our outsourced fractional CFO services are for bold leaders who want to invest in non-traditional methods to achieve success. If you are ready for an expert to assist you with key financial decisions and propel your company forward, our fractional CFO services may just be what you are looking for.